Monday, August 26, 2013

Unsettled Desires

i sit and i think
i write plans and erase

I stand up firm
the need to get going..
decisions to make
time is less i guess

a fire rushes in me.
fiery at times
makes me jump in action

i just want to run 
ahead of the times...

then, a slight wind comes..
and the thoughts settle down
i sit back..
i wait, i relax
the time will come...
i hope, i see..

the silence of ocean in me !

it will happen
it will occur one day..

in my direction will the winds flow
the grass will be greener on my way

flowers will bloom
the nights will be day........

To be contd....

2 comments:

  1. *-* this is full of soul. This shows how you write from you heart! <3
    P.S. I love your posts :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur poems, is mirror of ur soul...

    ReplyDelete